Thursday, April 10, 2008

1,2,3,4

So I will be honest. I don't know what to do with babies. I am not really a baby person. I don't fawn over them. I see that your baby is cute but don't ask me to hold them. I am afraid to hold them! It is just too much responsibility. Don't entrust me to babysit your offspring. I am far from the whole mothering thing. And baby videos. I don't get them! They plague America's Funniest Videos and YouTube and I just don't get how they are watched and loved by millions and millions of viewers! Simple videos of laughing babies are HITS but I still don't get why. However, I can't stop falling in love with this video of Mags (Mates of State offspring) doing her rendition of Feist's "1,2,3,4" (and notes that Feist doesn't count right, not in video but blogged about on her mommy's blog). It's a cute video. It doesn't weird me out. It wins in my book!

0 comments: