Monday, March 10, 2008

Friday Night Lights

Little Tokyo escapades was pretty fab, as usual. Met some random people along the way...


Nirf's set was awesome but I wish they played their old stuff



Did I mention that I got my hair cut again? Super short in the back. Oh and I have horrible posture


These random guys shared their unfiltered sake with us. Arigato!



I know, seriously. She had on the full-blown hoop-shirted-french maid outfit. I felt like I was in Harajuku or something.


Magic Marker Madness. I want a marker 'stache! Some people have all the luck



Hiro always makes this face in pictures. Bonzai!


I am a karaoke princess-san!



Bryan is a shark. To the left, reader-san



I got in major trouble for chewing gum and dancing. The owner hated me. I'm trouble.


Hiro sang "Welcome to the Jungle". He screeched the high notes...seriously ridic and legit



Hiro and Polo sand some Japaense song alled "Puffy". Shrug.

0 comments: